- What is the definition of stern?
- How do you pronunciate stern?
- What are the antonyms for stern?
- What are the holonyms for stern?
- What are the hypernyms for stern?
- What are the hyponyms for stern?
- What are the meronyms for stern?
- What are the synonyms for stern?
- What are words that sound like stern?
- What does stern look like?
- What does Twitter say about stern?
Sounds like sternSaturn Saturnia saturnine Sauterne sectarian sheet iron sidearm side arm side drum southern squadron squad room stateroom state attorney stearin stern Sterna Sterne Sterninae sternum storeroom storm stormy strain strawman strawworm straw man straw wine stream Stroheim
Definitions for stern
Pronounciation of stern
Synonyms for sterngrim unforgiving strict inexorable unrelenting exacting relentless severe austere unappeasable stark fundament posterior rump tush fanny after part buttocks backside bum hindquarters prat seat bottom ass quarter nates buns hind end rear tail end behind Isaac Stern poop arse can keister rear end tooshie derriere tail butt
Antonyms for stern
No antonyms found for stern.
Holonyms for stern
No holonyms found for stern.
Hyponyms for stern
No hyponyms found for stern.
Hypernyms for sternrear back body part
Meronyms for stern
No meronyms found for stern.