- What is the definition of strip?
- How do you pronunciate strip?
- What are the antonyms for strip?
- What are the holonyms for strip?
- What are the hypernyms for strip?
- What are the hyponyms for strip?
- What are the meronyms for strip?
- What are the synonyms for strip?
- What are words that sound like strip?
- What does strip look like?
- What does Twitter say about strip?
Sounds like stripsatrap Saudi Arabia scout troop sex drive shock therapy Sitta europaea starve statutory rape Sterope stirrup stir up strafe strap Streep strep strife strip stripe stripy strive strobe strop strophe stroppy suksdorfia sweet woodruff
Definitions for strip
Pronounciation of strip
Synonyms for striplanding strip funnies slip striptease airstrip comic strip strip show flight strip cartoon strip undress strip down disinvest denudate clean loot pillage discase disrobe dismantle leach deprive reave foray uncase peel denude plunder rifle unclothe divest bare despoil ransack
Antonyms for strip
No antonyms found for strip.
Holonyms for strip
No holonyms found for strip.
Hyponyms for stripflare path cramp iron mullion stay weatherstrip cleat jackstraw slat band reef ribbon tab weather stripping fingerboard spillikin spline ring lead typewriter ribbon tape weatherstripping furring strip picket toothpick cramp leading screed weather strip batten furring pale row take off peel pluck deplumate expropriate unclothe defoliate pare pull displume clean unsex burn off bark tear disarm dispossess orphan skin decorticate deplume unarm clean out bereave
Hypernyms for stripflying field lumber part nude dancing field timber piece airfield artifact cartoon landing field artefact sketch take off withdraw clear remove milk take smooth take away smoothen
Meronyms for strip
No meronyms found for strip.