- What is the definition of ice?
- How do you pronunciate ice?
- What are the antonyms for ice?
- What are the holonyms for ice?
- What are the hypernyms for ice?
- What are the hyponyms for ice?
- What are the meronyms for ice?
- What are the synonyms for ice?
- What are words that sound like ice?
- What does ice look like?
- What does Twitter say about ice?
Synonyms for iceinternal-combustion engine meth crank frappe water ice methamphetamine deoxyephedrine glass frosting ice rink methamphetamine hydrochloride chalk shabu icing ice-skating rink Methedrine chicken feed trash sparkler frost
Definitions for ice
Pronounciation of ice
Antonyms for ice
No antonyms found for ice.
Holonyms for ice
No holonyms found for ice.
Hypernyms for iceheat engine speed object amphetamine controlled substance physical object rink pep pill frozen dessert diamond skating rink upper topping crystal freeze cool cover chill cool down
Hyponyms for icediesel engine gas engine outboard valve-in-head engine icefall shelf ice hoar icicle ice hockey rink diesel motor gasoline engine radial engine water ice neve ice shelf hoarfrost ice-hockey rink four-stroke engine petrol engine rotary engine sorbet pack ice black ice rime diesel four-stroke internal-combustion engine outboard motor reciprocating engine drift ice ice pack frost hailstone
Meronyms for ice
No meronyms found for ice.