- What is the definition of military personnel?
- How do you pronunciate military personnel?
- What are the antonyms for military personnel?
- What are the holonyms for military personnel?
- What are the hypernyms for military personnel?
- What are the hyponyms for military personnel?
- What are the meronyms for military personnel?
- What are the synonyms for military personnel?
- What are words that sound like military personnel?
- What does military personnel look like?
- What does Twitter say about military personnel?
Synonyms for military personneltroops serviceman military man soldiery man
Definitions for military personnel
Pronounciation of military personnel
Antonyms for military personnel
No antonyms found for military personnel.
Holonyms for military personnelmilitary unit military force military group army unit force
Hypernyms for military personnelforce skilled workman personnel skilled worker trained worker
Hyponyms for military personnelhostile garrison cannoneer navy man ranger enlisted person shipboard soldier occupier ex-serviceman voluntary cavalry air force officer gunner sailor draftee Marine military officer striper veteran soldier horse cavalry commander machine gunner sailor boy conscript devil dog officer veteran volunteer friendly horse artilleryman bluejacket commando inductee leatherneck noncombatant vet military volunteer
Meronyms for military personnel
No meronyms found for military personnel.