- What is the definition of pitch?
- How do you pronunciate pitch?
- What are the antonyms for pitch?
- What are the holonyms for pitch?
- What are the hypernyms for pitch?
- What are the hyponyms for pitch?
- What are the meronyms for pitch?
- What are the synonyms for pitch?
- What are words that sound like pitch?
- What does pitch look like?
- What does Twitter say about pitch?
Synonyms for pitchpitching rake delivery auction pitch sales talk pitch shot sales pitch lurch tar flip shift slant monger toss cant slope huckster gear sky cant over incline hawk deliver set up tilt peddle vend
Definitions for pitch
Pronounciation of pitch
Antonyms for pitch
No antonyms found for pitch.
Holonyms for pitch
No holonyms found for pitch.
Hypernyms for pitchmotility approach shot slope packaging throw motion all fours promotion position movement high-low-jack sound property publicity place move approach gradient promotional material bitumen set rear go down tip sell play erect come down slant trade adapt hit descend lean angle accommodate fling fall tilt deal
Hyponyms for pitchbeaner off-speed pitch bender smoke knuckler sinker submarine ball tilt high pitch tenor alto loft balk change-up curve duster hummer overhand pitch spitball submarine pitch rock concert pitch high frequency key bass coal tar ball change-of-pace curve ball fastball bullet passed ball spitter wild pitch careen philharmonic pitch soprano low pitch tone beanball change-of-pace ball breaking ball heater knuckleball screwball strike sway international pitch treble low frequency tune popularise toss back ascend dip submarine camp stoop lag camp down fall popularize throw back cock climb
Meronyms for pitch
No meronyms found for pitch.