- What is the definition of strip?
- How do you pronunciate strip?
- What are the antonyms for strip?
- What are the holonyms for strip?
- What are the hypernyms for strip?
- What are the hyponyms for strip?
- What are the meronyms for strip?
- What are the synonyms for strip?
- What are words that sound like strip?
- What does strip look like?
- What does Twitter say about strip?
Synonyms for stripstriptease airstrip comic strip strip show flight strip cartoon strip landing strip funnies slip uncase peel denude plunder rifle unclothe divest bare despoil ransack undress strip down disinvest denudate clean loot pillage discase disrobe dismantle leach deprive reave foray
Definitions for strip
Pronounciation of strip
Antonyms for strip
No antonyms found for strip.
Holonyms for strip
No holonyms found for strip.
Hypernyms for stripairfield artifact cartoon landing field artefact sketch flying field lumber part nude dancing field timber piece take smooth take away smoothen take off withdraw clear remove milk
Hyponyms for stripring lead typewriter ribbon tape weatherstripping furring strip picket toothpick cramp leading screed weather strip batten furring pale row flare path cramp iron mullion stay weatherstrip cleat jackstraw slat band reef ribbon tab weather stripping fingerboard spillikin spline burn off bark tear disarm dispossess orphan skin decorticate deplume unarm clean out bereave take off peel pluck deplumate expropriate unclothe defoliate pare pull displume clean unsex
Meronyms for strip
No meronyms found for strip.